Thursday, November 8, 2007

Week Seven: Wiki's

Added my blog to the favourites page.

Is interesting but a bit nerve wracking editing the page, what if I did something wrong and wiped everyones hard work! eek!

I have often used and love wikipedia its a fantastic tool for finding out quickly what a word, term, etc..etc.. means :D I wouldn't use it as the be all and end all but for a quick introduction its perfect.

Haha had a go on the wiki page of adding a link to the book I added as favourites. It was a bit scary because I could not see a way to preview before saving! I just had to cross my fingers and hope it worked :D Apparently it did so thats all ok :D except, I didnt tell it to open in a new page (apologies whoever clicks).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done on editing the page :)